Friday 31 May 2013

Me Made May 2013 - DONE!

worn four times

Well I stuck to my pledge to wear at least one me made item everyday during May - what I did fail on was the documentation! I just got bored with taking photos of the same stuff over and over again, so I didn't bother, but I did keep a tally of what I wore and how many times, there some surprises in there.
Worn once

I learnt that I don't have many separates - in fact I don't have any me made trousers at all, I have two refashioned skirts, but the weather hasn't been warm enough to wear them as they are quite short. I also (until yesterday) only had two me made tops. - kind of limiting! As I've been at work for most of may I have to wear smart stuff, which cuts down on the casual vibe that I prefer. So I now have a sewing plan to make more tops and to make a few pairs of trousers. I don't actually need anymore skirts so i'm not going to bother with those, but I do have a few that are too big and need resizing.
worn once







I made two Items for myself during May. I made a red dress and a Sorbetto top, both from the same fabric that I bought from John Lewis in Feb. I know that they will both get plenty of wear. As well as the items shown hear I also wore a cotton sun top, which I made last year and don't have any photographs of.

Purple top worn five times

Worn twice
worn once

worn twice

worn four times

worn once

Worn four times

worn twice
worn twice
worn twice
worn once
worn three times

worn three times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...