Thursday 13 June 2013

30,30,30 challenge


Have you ever set yourself a challenge that seems bonkers, but exciting at the same time?
Well this is it. I'm in need of a boost to my art practice, I'm going to be based at home for most if the summer as I'm having an op on my hip soon, but I don't want to be bored to tears. I want to make art on a small scale that I can do on my knee or in the garden. I simply won't be able to stand and creat large scale works where I throw paint around. So I'm asking you for help.
I'd like to make 30 30x30 cm art works on paper or board.


I'd like you to give me suggestions about subject matter or theme and materials to use (e.g. A self portrait in ball point pen on brown paper). I'm hoping to generate enough work for an exhibition and will be selling the works in the Autumn for £30, unframed. Monies raised will go towards funding a charity trip to China to work with International China Concern next April.


This could be an opportunity for you to commission an original art work. Or just help generate some interesting pieces. So collaborate with me and be part of creating art. Leave a comment to Join in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...