Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas and stuff

We've spent the day with the in-laws today. I've received some great sewing related pressies: A tracing wheel, French curves, metric pattern cutting for women and Gertie's book- which I've read from cover to cover. I can't wait to get started on some of those patterns. I also had amazon vouchers. Not sure what I'll spend those on yet. But I'm looking forward to hitting monsoon with the gift card from my mum :)

Tomorrow it's another family do. I'm going to wear a dress I made from fabric bought for me by my sister, made up using the seamed dress pattern from August's burdastyle magazine. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...