Sunday 4 March 2012

It's been a mad week!

Wow what a week - it's been non stop!
I had an interview on Thursday which I needed to prepare for and then had to leave cover work for my job. I happy to say I got the Job - Whoo Hoo!
Friday saw John and I take a trip to Ikea to get a replacement kitchen tap - it's been leaking for ages!

The area around the sink and worktop had become damp and gone mouldy - thankfully not too deep, so yesterday I got up early and got to work sanding it down. It took a while, but the the bench top came up pretty good. I then applied several layers of protective oil. Today we put on new sealant and John fitted the new tap. Tomorrow we can start using it again!

Think the other surfaces also need a re oil too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...