Wednesday 14 December 2011

Jesse Tree - day 11, 12 & 13


I've been sooo busy the last couple of days I've not had chance to post up the latest Jesse tree activity.


Sunday's task was to put up and decorate the Christmas tree and we talked about the story of Joshua and listened to Michael Buble while we did it. As usual it looks fab (
a bit too tasteful though - almost everything matches).


Monday's Story was Samuel - so to reflect the story we played a Listening game. We loaded up itunes with songs and the kids had to guess the song, by listening to the Intro. The clear winner was Cai - he could get songs on the first note - and then proceeded to sing along and add harmony; not bad for 10 years old.


I missed out on Tuesday's activity as I was at my school's carol service - which was excellent-. the kids and John told the story of Gideon and how he defeated the Mideonites  with just 300 men horns and lamps in pots. So they made Candles - we had some candle making stuff in the loft from when John used to make them way back. A fantastic time was had by all and we have some lovely coloured candles to show for the efforts. I love the ones in the Champange glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...